ITI LIMITED MANKAPUR
GONDA- 271308 (UP) INDIA
TENDER ID NO.: LPE00 62
Ref: ESSM/PE/WS/2017-18 Date: 27.09.2017
Name of work
(Rs Lakh )
Date of receipt /opening of tender documents
Tender documents (Rs)
Providing water supply service in township and factory area
09.10.2017 at 11.00 Hrs.
09.10.2017 at 11.30 Hrs
Tenders will be accepted under the two-bid system as bellow: -
3. i-Tender will be received in the office of the Manager (Tender Cell) ITI LTD, Mankapur, Gonda-271308 up to 11 AM on dated 09.10.2017 and will be opened on the same day at 11.30 AM.
ii- Important Notes: In case of tender are being submitted through e-mail, following guidelines must be followed.
a) The e-mail quotations/offers may be submitted as attachment (s) at Email: email@example.com. The attachment (s) must be .pdf/. doc/.xls.jpg/.tif type file.
b) No copy (CC) of quotations/offers should be sent to any other e-mail-ID of ITI Limited.
c) The subject line of the e-mail for offer/quotations must contain Tender ID No. LPE 0062 and due date 09.10.2017 offer shall not be considered in case of violation of above instruction.
d) Tenders received after due date & time will not be considered.
e) Interested bidders may participate in tender opening.
4. The technical bid in Envelope No. 1 should contain the following documents:
a) Satisfactory completion certificate, copy of work order from competent authority not below the rank of Executive Engineer for similar type of work supply of skilled man power done in the last three years for an equal amount in single order. However working contractors of ITI Limited will be eligible to participate in the bid if the cost of single tender executed by them in 50% of this NIT being called for. All documents submitted with duly signed as taken of acceptance.
b) Photocopy of PAN Card/ Goods and Services Tax registration certificate copy.
c) Cost of tender fees in form of IPO / DD in case of tender downloaded from web site.
d) Earnest money mentioned above shall be deposited along with the tender by way of Demand Draft from Nationalized Bank payable in favour of ITI Limited payable at State Bank of India, Branch ITI Township Mankapur, and Branch Code 8549. Tender without earnest money deposit shall be rejected.
e) Valid character certificate from competent authority/district magistrate (for out side parties bidding in first time) .The same is not needed for contractor working in ITI Ltd.
5. The Price Bid in Envelop No.2: should contain General terms and conditions and the rates in our Schedule of quality of contracts, duly signed as taken of acceptance.
6. Both the above envelope should be kept in one single envelope & sealed. The all envelopes shall be superscribing Tender ID No, Opening Date & Time. The Tender should be addressed to Manager Tender Cell, Computer Division, ITI Limited, Mankapur, Distt: GONDA (UP), PIN CODE 271 308 and should be kept in sealed tender box Kept in Tender Cell marked for Plant Services on or before due date & time.
7. Validity of Offer: 90 days from date of opening of Commercial Bid.
8. The price bid of only those contractors will be opened who are found technically and commercially acceptable.
9. ITI Ltd. Reserve the right to accept OR reject any tender or split the tender in any number of parts without assigning any reason thereof.
10. The work will be awarded as a whole in single package on L-1 basis.
11. Conditional tenders will not be accepted.
12. ITI will not be responsible for non receipt / late receipt OR loss of tenders documents in postal transit.
13. Tenders will be opened in presence of tenderer or their authorised representative who may like to be present.
14. ITI will not be responsible for non receipt / late receipt OR loss of tenders documents in postal transit.
15. All erasers and alterations made while filling the tender must be attested by initial of the tenderer over writing of figure is not permitted. Failure to comply with either of these conditions will render the tender void. No advice of any change in rate or conditions after opening of tender will be entertained
16. The rate quoted by tenderer should clearly mention Goods and Service tax (GST) and other Government. Levies if applicable. Other wise it is assumed that the quoted rates are inclusive of all taxes / Government Levies
17. Issuing of Tender document does not mean technically qualified.
For more details, tenderers may visit our web site www.itiltd-india.com. & https://tenders.gov.in. The tender documents can also be downloaded from our website in that case the tender fee, as above, is to be submitted in Envelop No.1. Tenderer must ensure that they are qualifying for participating in tender.
Issuing of Tender document does not mean technically qualified.
ITI Limited, Mankapur - 271308, GONDA
Ph.05265-273764, 274430 FAX: 05265-230179, 230199