Ref.ESSM/C-T/NIT/2017-18/ Date:- 18.10.2017
Sealed tenders are invited from the contractors having experience in house keeping work and registered/working with CPWD/MES/Railways/State PWD/PSUs/ITI Ltd., for the following works at ITI Limited Mankapur.
NIT No.& Name of work
Estimated cost (In Lacs)Rs
Earnest Money( In Rs.)
Date of Receipt opening
House Keeping work (disposal of domestic wastes from dust bins) in ITI Township Mankapur.
4.75 lacs plus GST
Tenders will be accepted under the two bid system:-
1.The technical-cum-commercial bid in Envelope No.1 should contain the following documents:
(a) Satisfactory completion certificate, copy of work order along with agreement from competent authority not below the rank of Executive Engineer for similar type of work done in the last five years for an equal amount in single order. However working contractors of ITI Limited will be eligible to participate in the bid if the cost of single tender executed by them is 50% of this NIT being called for.
(b) Affidavit for proprietary/partnership deed/Article of Association including change in constitution of firm during last three years.
(c) Character Certificate from District Magistrate, (for outside parties i.e not a working contractor in ITI Mankapur.)
(d) Photocopy of PAN Card & GSTIN &SAC registration in the name of firm.
(e) Document of PF code number and labour license.
(f) Earnest money mentioned above shall be deposited along with the tender by way of demand draft from State Nationalized Bank payable in favour of ITI Limited Mankapur at SBI ITI Township branch Mankapur. Tender without earnest money deposit shall be rejected.
(g) Contractor should have ownership registration of tractor trolly at his name.
2. `The Price Bid in Envelope No.2 should contain the rates in our bill of quantity and the booklet containing general terms and conditions of contracts, special terms and conditions & specification duly signed as token of acceptance.
3. The price bid of only those contractors will be opened who are found Technically and commercially acceptable.
4. ITI Ltd, Reserves the right to accept or reject any tender or split the tender in any number of parts without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Conditional tenders will not be accepted.
6. The work will be awarded as a whole in single package on L-1 basis or part there of on L-1 rate.
7. Tenders may be submitted in the tender box kept in Tender Cell Technical building, office of Computer Division factory area.
8. Tenders can be obtained from the office of undersigned on payment of tender fee of Rs.500/- (rupees Five Hundred only) through demand draft/postal order drawn in favour of ITI Limited, Mankapur payable at Mankapur after showing the document mentioned in para 1 above. The issuance of tender documents does not mean that the contractor is technically suitable.
9. Taxes will be deducted as per rule & You have to deposit 18% GST with government agencies and the proof of same has to be submitted in the office of undersigned.
10. ITI will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt or loss of tender documents in postal transit.
11. The tenders are requested to bring, original documents of Certificates at the time of opening the tenders for verification propose.
12. For more details, tenderers may visit our web site www.itiltd-india.com & https://tenders.gov.in.The complete tender documents can also be down-loaded from our web site in which case the tender fee, as above is to be submitted in Envelope No.1
13. Important Notes:
In case of tender are being submitted through E-mail, following guidelines must be followed.
I) The e-mail quotations/offers may be submitted as attachment (s) at e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.The attachment (s) must be pdf/.doc/.xls/.jpg/.tif type of file.
II) No copy (CC) of quotations/offers should be sent to any e-mail ID of ITI Limited.
III) The subject line of the –email for offer/quotations must contain Tender ID no. ESSM/VCT-1705 and due date 02.11.2017
V) Offer shall not be considered in case of violation of above instructions.
ITI LIMITED MANKAPUR
Email ID email@example.com
Copy to :
2. DGM(CS) for kind information please.
3. Notice Board Civil Township and Civil Plant.
4. ITI Limited Rae Bareli & ITI Limited Naini.
5. ITI web’s
5. Venders worked in past 05 years in ITI Mankapur.