ITI LTD MANKAPUR , DIST: GONDA-271308 (U.P.) INDIA
TENDER ID NO B361715 Date: 14/10/2017
DUE Date: 23/10/2017(11:00 Hrs IST)
Tender Opening Date 23/10/2017 (11:30 Hrs. IST)
Venue of Tender opening:- COMPUTER DIVISION ITI Ltd., Mankapur
M/ s .
SUB: Tender enquiry (Inland) for supply of Items required for ONT-ENCLOSURE" project as mentioned below.
Please quote your most competitive rates and best delivery terms for the following Item on the terms & conditions as given below : -
Technical Specification & Drawing
Technical Specification: As per Annexure A Enclosed
1a. Offers must be submitted in sealed envelope to MANAGER (TENDER CELL), COMPUTER DIVISION, ITI LTD., MANKAPUR - 271 308, GONDA, U.P. (INDIA) on or before 11:00Hrs. (IST) of the due date.
1b. Important Notes: Incase of tender are being submitted through e-mail, following guidelines must be followed.
(I) The e- mail quotations/offers may be submitted as attachment (s) at e-mail ID
email@example.com . The attachment (s) must be .pdf/.doc/.xls/.jpg/.tif type file .
(II) No copy (CC) of quotations/offers should be sent to any other e-mail-ID of ITI Limited.
(III) The subject line of the- mail for offer/quotations must contain Tender ID No B361715 and
Due date 23/10/2017 (11:00 Hrs IST).
(IV) Kindly contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any clarification.
(V) Offer shall not be considered in case of violation of above instruction..
In case of tender are being submitted through e-mail, post confirmation hard copy must be sent to MANAGER (TENDER CELL)
2. The detailed General Terms and Conditions (Annexure-B ) & Price Bid (Annexure-C) for submission of Tender- Inland (which is an integral part of this tender enquiry) are attached. It can also be downloaded from our website: www.itiltd-india.com
3. Warranty: 2 years from the date of invoice.
4. Delivery Schedule: Within 15 Days.
5. Validity of the offer: 180 Days.
6. Terms of Price : ITI will prefer terms of price FOR ITI Ltd, Mankapur
7. Payment Terms: ITI will prefer payment term 100% Within 60 Days after receipt and acceptance of material.
8. Purchase Orders qty. against above Tendered Qty may vary based on actual need.
9 . Interested bidders may participate in tender opening.
10 Late offers received after due date will not be considered.
11. As GST is Implemented, following information are amendatory to mention along with quotation.
- Vendor Name
- Address with e_mail ID & Mob. No. of contact person
- PAN No. along with Photocopy of PAN
- Udyog Aadhar No.( UAN) along with Photocopy of Aadhar (If applicable)
- GST Registration No. with Proof
- List of HSN code of the item they supply etc.
- HSN Code No. against each item
- MSME vendor must ensure their enrolment in MSME Data Bank ,if required as per NSIC regulation.
NOTE-- In case of your absorbing the GST portion, the same may be specified clearly in the quotation itself and not after the tender opening, which otherwise will be treated as post-tender correction and would disqualify your quote.
Point to point compliance of above points ( from SL No.1 to 5 & 11 ) must be submitted mandatorily along with bid. In addition to this, compliance of other terms and conditions as per the General Terms & Conditions at ANNEXURE-B is essential, otherwise, it will be presumed that the same are acceptable to the bidder.
You are requested to submit your quotation in our Attached Price Bid Format ANNEXURE-C on or before due date positively.
(V K SRIVASTAVA)
Dy. MATERIALS MANAGER (SW)
ITI LTD, MANKAPUR-271308
DIST: - GONDA (U.P.), INDIA
Phone no: (91) 5265-274322/(91) 05265-273778
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org