NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Ref.ESS/CIVIL/NIT/ 453 Date:11.11.2017
Sealed tenders are invited from the contractors registered / working with CPWD/ MES / Railways/ State PWD / PSUs / ITI Ltd, for the following works at ITI Limited, Mankapur, Gonda.
NIT No.& Name of work
Estimated cost (in Rs.)
Earnest Money(in Rs.)
Sale date of start & Close
Date of Receipt & opening
VCP17-07 “Letter writing on
etc. with painting work in Civil
Plant/Township at ITI, Limited
Tenders will be accepted under the two bid system:-
1. The technical-cum-commercial bid in Envelope No.1 should contain the following
(a) Satisfactory completion certificate/work order issued by competent authority not below the rank of Executive Engineer for similar type of work done in government/private company, in the last Five years for an equal amount in single order. However working contractors of ITI Limited will be eligible to participate in the bid if the cost of single tender executed by them is 50% of this NIT being called for.
(b) Affidavit for proprietary / partnership deed / Article of Association including change in
Constitution of firm during last three years.
© Photocopy of PAN Card in the name of firm.
(d) GST registration in favour of tenderer.
(e) Proof of engaging of professional painter at work..
(f) EMD of Rs.1400/-( Rupees One thousand four hundred only ) in shape of Demand Draft in favour of ITI Ltd. Mankapur ).
2. The Price Bid in Envelope No.2 should contain the rates in our bill of quantity and the
Booklet containing general terms and conditions of contracts, special terms & conditions
& specification duly signed as token of acceptance.
3. The price bid of only those contractors will be opened who are found technically and
4. ITI Ltd, Reserves the right to accept or reject any tender or split the tender in any number
of parts without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Conditional tenders will not be accepted.
6. The work will be awarded as a whole in single package on L-1 basis or part thereof on L-1 rate.
7. Tenders may be submitted in the tender box kept in Tender Cell Technical building, office of Manager Computer Division factory area.
8. Tenders can be obtained from the office of undersigned on payment of tender fee of
Rs.150/- ( Rupees One Hundred fifty only ) through demand draft / postal order drawn in favour of ITI Limited, Mankapur payable at Mankapur after showing the document
Mentioned in para 1 above. The issuance of tender documents does not mean that the
Contractor is technically suitable.
:: 2 ::
09. Taxes will be deducted as per rule.
10. ITI will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of loss of tender documents in
11 The tenderers are requested to bring, original documents of Certificates at the time of
Opening the tenders for verification propose if required.
12. For moredetails, tenderers may visit our web site www.itiltd-india.com &
https://tenders.gov.in.The complete tender documents can also be down-loaded from our
web site in which case the tender fee, as above is to be submitted in Envelope No.1
13. Important Notes:
In case of tender are being submitted through E-mail, following guidelines must be
(I) The e-mail quotations/offers may be submitted as attachment (s) at e-mail ID: email@example.com.The attachment (s) must be pdf/.doc/.xls/.jpg/.tif type of file.
(II) No copy (CC) of quotations/offers should be sent to any e-mail ID of ITI Limited.
(III) The subject line of the –email for offer/quotations must contain Tender ID no. VCP17-00 and due date 0.10.2017.
(V) Offer shall not be considered in case of violation of above instructions.
ITI LIMITED MANKAPUR
E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ITI Limited Rae Bareli.
2. ITI Limited Naini.
3. Notice Board Civil Plant.
4. Notice Board Civil Township.
5. ITI web’s