Ref: SR/P/SL/EOI-04/Telemedicine Date: 19.06.2017
ITI Limited a
Public Sector Undertaking of Department of Telecommunications , Ministry of
communications and IT. ITI Limited the leading Telecom Equipment manufacturer
and solution provider in
Apart from manufacturing its own product range for telecom and IT market segments
ITI is associating with number of Indian Corporate Companies and MNC’s to offer Turnkey solutions to our customers like BSNL , MTNL, Indian Army, Railways ,State Govt. Departments and Public Sector Organizations .
The interested and eligible bidders required to work with ITI for providing the below support.
The Due date for submission of the business proposal is on 28.06.2017 at 17.00 hrs. Postponed to 30.06.2017 at 17.00 hrs.
Scope of Work: EOI for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Telemedicine equipments & related I items(on rate contract basis.)
Terms and conditions.
1.OEMs or their authorized dealer/distributer are only eligible to bid. Documentary proof in this regard has to be enclosed.
2. The bidder shall have 3 years of existence in supply/integration/implementation/ managing the Telemedicine/Telehealth related products/services as on 31.03.2017.
3. The bidder should have a annual turnover of Rs.3 crores and above in the last three successive audited financial years.
4. The bidder should have executed a single order for supply, installation and commissioning of TELEMEDICINE equipments for a value of at least Rs.25 Lakhs and above for any Government Departments/Organisations/PSUs in India in the last 5 years.
5.The bidder should have established minimum 10 TELEMEDICINE centers in India.
6. Details of service centers in TamilNadu. The bidder shall have office in Chennai.
7. ISO 9001: 2008 certificate issued in the name of the bidder for Quality Management System.
8. The bidder should attach a certificate from the OEM of the hardware and software to be used in this work, for authenticity representation customization and after –sales support.
Your offer should be valid for a period of three months from the expiry of the last date
specified for submission of response to EOI.
All information contained herein and the enclosures are confidential information. By accepting this material the recipient bidder agrees that the information will be held in confidence and will not be reproduced, disclosed or used in whole or in part without
Prior permission of ITI, Similarly, ITI will not divulge any information contained the offers of the bidder’s without their consent.
ITI will evaluate the EOI based on the set criteria and will choose to short list qualified bidders. Only the eligible would then be invited by the ITI for further discussion.
Interested System Integrator/Vendors who wish to respond may kindly be submit the following details along with the required supporting documents.
Name of the Organization :
Complete address :
Date of Incorporation in India :.
Service tax registration No :
Pan No :
Article of Association submitted or not :
ISO or Equivalent certification :
Number of regular professional working with the organization:
Annual Turn over :
Executed similar projects in the last three years :
Organization Blacklisted :
Litigation on similar services :
Any other relevant details :
Consolidated Margin Offered to ITI
1 The financial bid (indicating the margin clearly) and Technical Bid shall be placed in
Separate sealed envelopes only, super scribed with words “ Financial Bid” &
“ Technical Bid”. Both the bids are to be placed in a separate sealed cover mentioning
“ DON’T OPEN BEFORE 28.06.2017” post poned to 30.06.2017
2. THE Bid will be rejected, if the margin is not offered and offered margin is not placed
in a separate sealed cover.
3. Please confirm the validity of the offer.
4. Conditional offer is not acceptable.
5. Penalty imposed, if any for the delay or for any reason shall be passed on to the
6. Termination clause shall be applicable as per the Tender document.
7.EMD,Cost of the tender document: Back to back.
ITI reserves the right to accept or reject in part or full any or all the EOIs without assigning any reasons therefore and without incurring any liability to the respondents.
The EOI may be sent to the address given below in a sealed cover marked
The Chief Regional Manager
No:1 Jeenis Road
Panagal Building,III rd Floor
Ph: 044-24361971 24361973 Fax: 044-24350848