Vendor Registration Procedure
Norms for Vendor Registration
1. Request for registration can be considered only for items used for ††††production.
2. The vendor shall be Direct Manufacturer OR an Authorized Agent / Distributor / Dealer of reputed manufacturers with the authorization letter from the Principals.
3. Only in the absence of any authorized agent / distributor, general dealers will be considered for release of enquiry.
3.1 Such dealers must be an authorized dealer of at least one ††††††††manufacturer approved by ITI Limited. Such general dealers shall not be considered for routine bulk enquiries, except for small quantity, obsolete and hard to find items.
3.2 The general distributors / dealers who have supplied samples to ITI Bangalore R&D based on R&Dís request will also be considered after receiving satisfactory performance report from R&D on quality and delivery of the item supplied by the distributor and his response. However, such distributors will be considered only for small quantity, obsolete and hard to find items on Educational Status and shall not be considered for routine bulk enquiries.
4. However for Mechanical Components the norms at No. 2 and 3 does ††††not apply strictly.
5. The vendor should have a good financial back up and also supply references of reputed customers in public sector, large scale companies / organizations.
6. Approval shall be granted only after studying VEQ (Vendor Evaluation Questionnaire). Sample evaluation may also be carried out, if required, for which supplier shall supply free samples.
7. Foreign vendors may be considered for registration based on their reputation and scrutiny of data available like technical spec, company profile, quality info., etc.
The vendor shall preferably
have an office in
the Format and submit the filled-in VEQ along with the relevant documents
and the non-refundable fee for the VEQ as follows in form of Demand Draft
/ Pay Order in favour of ITI Limited,
a. For Small Scale Industries / Dealers & Agent / Stockists : Rs. 2500
b. For Medium / Large Scale Industries : Rs. 5000
ITI will study VEQ and supporting documents and if found suitable, they will be informed for further action.
These vendors premises shall be surveyed and they shall be asked to submit free samples for evaluation as per the requirement of individual cases. Based on reports, registration of vendor shall be considered.
(i) Click here to download the VEQ for manufacturers.
(ii) Click here to download the VEQ for Agents / Distributors
Once registered, Registration will be valid for three years.
For any clarification and information the undersigned may please be contacted.
Deputy Manager (
F-56 GF,R&D Complex,
Ph: 080 28503780, 28503698